Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Evolution of a page

I have had the most pleasant evening working on a photo by Mel Wood, from Melissa Wood Photography (Wagga Wagga based) and wanted to write a short post about the evolution of a page, and what we can do at Beautiful Fairy that you don't really get anywhere else.

Here is the initial photograph by Mel (that I absolutely adore and wish I had thought of it when my kids were babies)


And here is the half completed page, with some of the editing. With a bit of playing around, I lengthened the net and hung Baby from the branch:

Next, it is time to work on that background, and those shadows. The page is so flat and lifeless right now! BUT at this minute (11.26pm, to be exact) it is time for bed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl....I am very much in lurve with it. Fabulous photo and I know you will make it look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete