Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amateur photos- we love them!

Credits: Randi Oh: me Myself and I, Garden Delights, Shades of Blue; Maelia: Mysteryland; Kasia:Lavendar Dreams, Chocolate Fall, Sweet garden, the Spring is coming, Whimsical Poetry
I cannot tell you how much FUN I had making this fantasy page about Teddy's photography. As a rule I do not make fantasy pages, but I am starting to experiment with them more and more, and not only do they make a wonderful change from my standard approach, they also make me REALLY concentrate on my shadows and the small details of a page. I love altering the perspective and making the shadows lie flat on the ground.
Except for the photo of Teddy in the middle, all of the photos were taken by him. He loves his photography, and I loved making a page about his growing interest. And some of the photos are quite good- and some of them are close ups of the grass, and quite a few of his toes! BUT they are still his photos and they still are part of his story, doscovering the world and trying different interests until he finds ones that work for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment