Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Two's image



I began work on the first collection of photos today, and I just had to share the result. I absolutely love the goofy grin Josie has. She is just starting to pull this face when she sees a camera. I was able to lighten her face and add in a nice amount of colour, and by converting the photo from landscape to portrait, I removed Teddy's finger from across the lens.

Teddy picked this shot as his day three photo. His very favourite Big Red Car. He received this as a gift from a friend to celebrate him becoming a big brother when his little sister was born. The Big Red Car goes everywhere- through the garden, in the bath, to the pool.
Ted has just been out with his camera to take today's photo. I should point out that each day there are many many photos to choose from! Being three, he cannot stop at just one picture! It is great to see him so excited about it. Today he found an old Wiggles cloth sunglasses case, and he decided that it would be his very special camera bag. I am excited to see what he has captured today. Speaking of which, I had better find my own photo to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment