Sunday, January 10, 2010

End of week one



Ted has really been enjoying taking his photo each day. One thing that I did not expect to come out of this is the simple enjoyment of looking around and taking photos together. He is so excited when he sees his photo in the viewer, and has also learnt to scroll through his photos and loves to look through them, explaining everything he has photographed.

His day 3 photo is a little bit of a heart-breaker for me. When I discovered it, I wondered how many times he walks into the study to ask me something, and this is what he sees. Eye level with the desk, not being able to see the computer screen clearly, and Mummy working away. It really hit me, I had not thought about his world before I saw this image. Life at 105cms!
I absolutley could not pass up this shot. I love it. The only vegetable Ted will even contemplate eating is peas. So every night for goodness knows how long, he has eaten peas, cheese and toast for dinner. He really likes his peas.
I love the angle he has on them here, complete with spoon! And yes, he ate every last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment